White Tradescantia 4"
- Botanical name: Tradescantia Zebrina
- Origin: Mexico and Central America
- Size: Small (4-inch nursery pot)
- Light: The ideal location is an east or west facing window. That way it will get plenty of natural light in the morning/evening, and bright indirect sun for the rest of the day.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Water: Keep the soil evenly moist but never soggy at all times. Water them thoroughly, and allow the excess to drain from the bottom of the pot.
- Plant care: The Inch Plant is a vining plant that is also tolerant to low light making it very beginner-friendly.