Prince of Orange Philodendron 4"
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Botanical name: Philodendron Hybrid
- Size: Small (4-inch nursery pot)
- Light: A Philodendron can survive in low light conditions, but grows faster and produces more leaves in medium or bright indirect light.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Water: Water when the top half of the soil is dry before watering again. Yellow leaves indicate over-watering and brown leaves mean the plant needs more water.
- Plant care: The Prince of Orange appreciates a bright location in your home or office, out of reach of direct sunlight, in a spot where it will receive plenty of ambient or filtered light throughout the day.