Heartleaf Philodendron 4”
- Botanical name: Philodendron Cordatum
- Origin: Brazil
- Size: Medium (6-inch nursery pot)
- Light: A heartleaf philodendron can survive in low light conditions, but grows faster and produces more leaves in medium or bright indirect light. Never put any philodendron plant in direct sun.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Water: Water when the top half of the soil is dry before watering again. Yellow leaves indicate over-watering and brown leaves mean the plant needs more water.
- Plant care: Known for its heart-shaped leaves and trailing vines, this Philodendron is easy to care for and can trail best in a hanging basket/pot or climb. The Philodendron can grow very long with the right light conditions and humidity.