Philodendrom Selloum (Hope) 10"
- Botanical name: Philodendron Bipinnatifidum
- Origin: South America
- Size: Medium (6-inch nursery pot)
- Light: The Selloum is happiest indoors where it can get bright, indirect light such as near a south or north-facing window. Make sure that this Philodendron receives bright light daily, avoid direct rays of sunlight from hitting the leaves. They tend to grow in the direction that I am receiving light.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Water: Unlike other philodendrons, the selloum likes moist but not soggy soil. During the winter, water less often, keeping the soil barely moist.
- Plant care: The Philodendron Selloum is an easy plant to take care of as long as it is in a sunny spot and will thrive with added humidity. You can rotate the pot every 2 or 3 days to make sure that it is getting even light and the stems don't start to slant.