Calathea Orbifolia 6"
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Botanical name: Calathea Orbifolia
- Origin: South America
- Size: Medium (6-inch nursery pot)
- Light: The Calathea does best in medium indirect light but can tolerate low light as well. It’s best to avoid direct sunlight to prevent damage to the foliage.
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Water: Keep the soil lightly moist, do not overwater to avoid root rot.
- Plant care: Thrives in a moist environment with high humidity. Fading leaf color means the plant is getting too much direct sunlight. Be sure to cut off brown, crispy, or damaged leaves to keep the plant neat and healthy.