Calathea Compact Star 4”
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Botanical name: Calathea Compact Star
- Origin: South America (Colombia, Venezuela)
- Size: Small (4-inch nursery pot)
- Light: Calatheas thrive in bright indirect light, but can tolerate low indirect light.
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Water: Water your Calathea every 1-2 weeks, allowing the soil to dry out halfway down between waterings. Increase the frequency with increased light.
- Plant care: Maintain a regular watering schedule and keep your Calathea moist, but not wet or saturated. This is not a drought-tolerant indoor plant, however, the top of the soil should be allowed to dry out a little between waterings.