Birds of Paradise 6"
- Botanical name: Strelitzia
- Origin: South Africa
- Size: Medium (6-inch nursery pot)
- Light: The Bird of Paradise will thrive in a sunny spot, bright indirect light is key. However, it can tolerate low levels of light.
- Difficulty: Moderate- Difficult
- Water: Bird of Paradise does best with a regular watering schedule. Keep the soil moist during the growing season (spring and summer) and allow the soil to dry between waterings in the dormant fall and winter months.
- Plant care: Water that has a high salt content could burn the leaves. If this is the case with your water, consider using rainwater or distilled water to water your Bird of paradise.