8” Lipstick Plant
- Botanical name: Aeschynanthus radicans
- Size: Medium (8-inch nursery pot)
- Light: Produces more leaves in medium or bright indirect light. Avoid placing in direct sun.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Water: Water when the top half of the soil is dry before watering again. Yellow leaves indicate over-watering and brown leaves mean the plant needs more water.
- Plant care: The Lipstick plant is easy to care for and can trail best in a hanging basket/pot or climb. It can grow very long with the right light conditions and humidity.